Friday, April 22, 2011

New Post New Me

So it has been a while since I have used blogspot but I'm going to try and update regularly. This time I am going to post more about food and what I am doing in my job/ cooking at home. Not a lot has been going on recently just working for Hyatt as the culinary supervisor, in Denver, Colorado. I get to use some of my creativity to create specials every night such as the southern shrimp and grits we did last night. We are also working on a new menu focused around local brews so that should be fun to work on here soon. Any feed back I can get would be great for that. I am also working on some cakes for some weddings and birthdays coming up here soon, I'll have pictures up as soon as I can. So I know this post is boring and all but new stuff to come I promise... Until next time

No comments: